JOIN OUR TEAM!
DISPATCH CO-ORDINATOR/ADMIN ASSISTANT
We are growing and we need you!
We are advertising a part-time Dispatch Co-ordinator/ Admin Assistant to work alongside our Production Manager to ensure all client orders are delivered with love and perfection! In addition, we need a strong team player to keep us all in shape and the office and warehouse in order! Based in Brisbane, we are looking for an energetic, hard-working team member with great attention to detail. We value service, quality, honesty and creativity and if you do too, you’re our person!
The role is initially between 12 - 15 hours per week, three days a week with scope for growth.
We are all about bringing change to the uniform industry and disrupting the status quo. Everything we do is about our clients. They come first every single time. We bring custom, workable designs to their workplace and work with their brand to create something completely unique for them. We are a very passionate team and take great pride in our work and are looking for someone with the same level of passion and enthusiasm.
The role is varied and will change on a day to day basis based on what client projects we are working on. The tasks involved in the role are:
- Unpack stock from our factories and match-up with client orders
- Quality assurance - making sure all products meet our standards and are made exactly to client specifications
- Manage post-production - such as embroidery and alterations
- Dispatch client orders, invoicing, booking courier, tracking and email confirmation
- Showroom presentation - sorting sample products, displays, general showroom and office tidying
- General office tidying
- Answering phones, signing for deliveries
- Update fabric collection books, sample tags and labelling of garments
We work in a fast-paced environment and work as a team to get the job done. You must be coachable and able to adapt to a changing environment.
We are a fun team and whilst there is work to do we know how to let our hair down and have some fun. All we ask is that when you come to work you bring yourself 100% - your positivity, enthusiasm and desire to do well is important to us. And in return, we promise to treat you with respect, help you grow in your role and personally, and enjoy the journey with you.
If this sounds like you, email your resume and a covering letter with why you would be suitable to email@example.com. Attention the letter to Fiona Anchal.
We are looking for an immediate start so please submit your application at your soonest.
Thanks for reading!