TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Win VIP Courtside Tickets to the Brisbane Bullets
Press the social media icon below to enter on either Instagram or Facebook
1. This competition is conducted by Shirt Studio Pty Ltd (ABN 97 114 973 269) trading as Shirt Studio Corporate (called "Shirt Studio Corporate”, “we” or “us”) of 25/35 Paringa Road Murarrie QLD 4172. 2. The Competition is open to Instagram followers (see other eligible rules further below) who follow @shirtstudiocorporate on Instagram, who like our promotional competition material, and who tag their friends on our promotion competition imagery, between 2nd Novemeber 2018 and 30th November 2018.
Entries into the Shirt Studio Corporate “Win The Ultimate VIP Tickets” constitutes acceptance of these conditions. 1. Follow (@shirtstudiocorporate) & like this post = 1 entry 2. Let us know why you want to go and who you will take = 1 entry
The promoter takes no responsibility for any late entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
The winner will be randomly selected and notified via Instagram Direct Message and Facebook Messenger by 4th December 2018. There will be one winner for the competition ad/post on Instagram and another for the Facebook competition ad/post.
Eligibility Terms Refined
The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An "Eligible Entrant" is an individual who, at the time of entry:
(1) is a resident of Australia aged 18 years or older (13, with guardian / parent consent), (2) is not an employee of the Promoter or any of its related corporations and (3) is not a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee.
Prize Winner Details
Prize includes a VIP double pass to watch the last Brisbane Bullets game for the year Brisbane Bullets Versus Perth Wildcats 21 December 2018 at 6:50pm. The process for randomly selecting the Winner involves printing the Instagram account names of all valid entries, cutting them into individual pieces of paper and placing them in a bowl. A staff member of Shirt Studio Corporate will selecting an entry at random.
The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for store credit. Free shipping is available to Australian addresses.
Shirt Studio Corporate will attempt to contact the winner three times via Instagram direct message. If the Winner does not respond within 7 working days, we will choose another winner from the paper cuttings drawn out of a bowl again. This will repeat until an entrant is successfully contacted. Shirt Studio reserves the right to alter the competition mechanics and prize at any time without notifying entrants. We reserve the right to disqualify any individual that we believe are in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.
- By entering the Competition, each entrant releases Instagram and Facebook from any responsibility and agree to Instagram’s and Facebook's term of use.
- All information provided by a promotion entrant is provided to the promoter and not to Instagram or Facebook.
We may store your Personal Information in hard copy or electronic format, in facilities that we own and operate ourselves, or that are owned and operated by our services providers, such as Mail Chimp the platform by which you have entered the Competition.
Promoter Contact Shirt Studio Corporate HQ is contactable at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions 2-11-2018