Shirt Studio Corporate business shirts, whether 100% cotton or a cotton polyester blend, can be cared for in the same way.
- Machine wash shirt in cold water
- Unbutton shirt before washing
- Preferably do not dry clean your shirts as it will shorten their life. If you want to take to a dry-cleaner ask them to hand launder
- To keep brights vibrant, turn shirt inside-out before washing
- Wash dark and whites separately
- Do not tumble dry, instead hang to dry in the shade on clothes line or on a wooden hanger.
- Do not soak shirt for extended period of time
- Do not bleach
- Iron on a cotton setting and ensure there is always water in the iron. To assist in ironing, iron the shirt when damp or spray a small amount of water on the shirt when ironing.
- Iron collar flat on the ironing board, wrong side up, and press from the outer points towards the centre of the collar. Turn the collar over and repeat.
- Press the sleeves beginning with the inside of the cuff then the outside. Hold the collar and cuffs taut so they don't crease.
- Hang shirts in wardrobe on wooden hangers.
Watch our ironing video for tips and tricks – CLICK HERE